Skip to content

If you should have but didn't get PST:EE pre-order PST:EE OST pre-order badges, post here

2»

Comments

• StoneAngelStoneAngel Member Posts: 5
    I didn't get the badge for PST pre-order!

Can you help me?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @StoneAngel You have it, check your profile page - https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/StoneAngel
  • SkanksSkanks Member Posts: 16
    I don't seem to have the PST:EE OST badge? I ordered earlier
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    You have it now, @Skanks!
  • SkanksSkanks Member Posts: 16
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you for that
  • FeeroperFeeroper Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2017
    I cant tell if I have the forum badges (SoD CE pre-order + PT:EE). Where do I find the forum badges?

Edit: Nevermind - I found them. Thanks!
  • georgelappiesgeorgelappies Member Posts: 179
    Do you have to pre order from Beamdog? I got it the day it was announced on GOG for 25% discount cause I already have the normal GOG PST version
  • mudthomasmudthomas Member Posts: 2
    I pre-ordered before i joined the forum and did not receive one.
    @georgelappies Yes, to get a pre-order badge, you need to purchase from Beamdog.

@georgelappies Yes, to get a pre-order badge, you need to purchase from Beamdog.

Should have bought it directly from Beamdog then. Will all versions be exactly the same or is there some complesionist value getting one above the other?
    Achievements and cloud saves, at lauch, will be available only on Steam.

Other than that, there won't be differencies.
    Damn Steam getting the best again.
  • JeffJeff Member Posts: 18
    I pre-ordered today, but i dont have the badge. Can you help @JuliusBorisov ?
  • Contemplative_HamsterContemplative_Hamster Member Posts: 844
    I pre-ordered today, but I don't have the badge. @JuliusBorisov , can you help?
  • iRemol89iRemol89 Member Posts: 15
    I also didn't get any badge...? I've preordered via Beamdog.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Just preordered it too (never too late though very close to, huh)
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    I'm trying to get a copy on beamdog but I don't manage. I'm contacting Matsuro on Beamdog support.
    Damned my fireflown connection. I should rather use the phone.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    I just preordered the soundtrack with 5 hours to spare. Hope I can still get it!
  • rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    Support has answered me he is unlocking my copy on beamdog client.
    Does it worth, @JuliusBorisov ?
    Post edited by rede9 on
  • willadamswilladams Member Posts: 4
    Not seeing a badge on my account either.
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    Don't think I got the badge, preordered on beamdog. Im on mobile so its a but tricky to see the badges but I see nothing in the activity
  • KapikKapik Member Posts: 1
    Pre-ordered here, didn't get the badge.
    spacejaws said:

Don't think I got the badge, preordered on beamdog. Im on mobile so its a but tricky to see the badges but I see nothing in the activity

They don't always show in the activity, as the message stays only on the profile of the user who got the badge last during the day.

You can see badges on you profile - https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/ - and you have the pre-order badge.