Skip to content

If you should have but didn't get PST:EE pre-order PST:EE OST pre-order badges, post here

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
Heya, folks!

If for some reason you still don't have a badge you think you should have, post in this thread and I'll approach you in PMs.

Comments

• rede9rede9 Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 1,947
    edited April 2017
    Well, only because you are asking... I don't have BG:ee pre-order badge (purchased on beamdog of course, on 20120910_192329 CEST).
    Post edited by rede9 on
  • BelleSorciereBelleSorciere Member Posts: 2,108
    I don't have a pre-order badge. My Beamdog account uses the same e-mail address and screen name as my forum account, too. Not sure if there was anything else I needed to do to link them.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited April 2017

I don't have a pre-order badge.

You have it now ;)
    rede9 said:

Well, only because you are asking... I don't have BG:ee pre-order badge (purchased on beamdog of course, on 20120910_192329 CEST).

You too :)
    Should I get even BGEE Supporter Badge or I don't fulfill the requirement?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Depends: is 20120910 September, 10 or October, 9 (the difference is whether the pre-order happened before the delay of the initial release).
    September.
  • AncientCowboyAncientCowboy Member Posts: 199
    edited April 2017
    I'm missing the PST:EE pre-order badge. Ordered 3/30/2017. Due to email service migration, email addresses of Beamdog forum and Store accounts were different for several days until yesterday.
  • modestvoltamodestvolta Member Posts: 108
    This guy :)
    edited April 2017
    Just "to put the dots on the i" (as we said repletion in italian @Shandyr ):
    @Davide is a moderator without the badge.
    @Aedan is not a moderator with the badge. This has caused inconveniences inside our community.
    Post edited by rede9 on
    @rede9 Not entirely correct. Aedan doesn't have that badge for some time already. https://forums.beamdog.com/profile/Aedan

Davide - the badge is given.

Anyway, when deciding if someone is a moderator or not, check the background of their posts. Moderators' posts have the grey background.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Really? I've noticed only the blue background so far. What a blindness mine.
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546
    I didn't know about the PST:EE OST pre-order badge... I have the PST:EE pre-order badge because of my copy of SoD CE and I would like to pre-order the OST but this way I can't.
  • BlackorbBlackorb Member Posts: 62
    Maybe a stupid question but if i pre order today do i still get the badge?
    I wanted to pre order sooner but yeah real life :'(
    ankheg said:

I didn't know about the PST:EE OST pre-order badge... I have the PST:EE pre-order badge because of my copy of SoD CE and I would like to pre-order the OST but this way I can't.

We'll find a solution (will post later).
    Blackorb said:

Maybe a stupid question but if i pre order today do i still get the badge?
    I wanted to pre order sooner but yeah real life :'(

The pre-orders are valid till the game release (April, 11th).
  • BlackorbBlackorb Member Posts: 62
    I thought as much, thank you. :) ( just bought it xd)
  • WesboiWesboi Member Posts: 403
    Shandyr said:

What people often forget to mention is the forum roles.

You don't need to check the background color or the badges of someone in order to know whether they are moderator or not. You can simply check out their assigned roles on their profile page, as followed:

If however you would like to check out most of the available moderators the moderator badge does come in handy. If you click on it you will get to this page:

https://forums.beamdog.com/badge/bgmoderator

That site offers an overview of the forum members who most recently received the moderator badge.
    So not all of the moderators are shown there. Also keep in mind that some of the moderators on that site are not active anymore.

How to know if a moderator is active or not? Check out their profile page, as followed:

All fine and dandy but doesn't show anything on mobile version of the forum which I mainly use as it's just easier.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Shandyr said:

ankheg said:

Wait, does this mean it isn't possible to preorder the OST separately?
    Due to the licence we have through WotC, we can only offer things like OSTs as DLC and not their own product.
    ankheg said:

@ankheg Just ask send me a screenshot of the OST in your library after launch and I'll add the badge to your forum account.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Uh, this is probably a dumb question, but the badge only applies if you pre-order through Beamdog, right? I pre-ordered through GOG.com, so I assume that doesn't count.
    Baptor said:

Uh, this is probably a dumb question, but the badge only applies if you pre-order through Beamdog, right?

Yes. https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/63963/what-is-the-point-of-pre-ordering
  • ankhegankheg Member Posts: 546

ankheg said:

@ankheg Just ask send me a screenshot of the OST in your library after launch and I'll add the badge to your forum account.
    Thanks, I will.
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    I don't have a badge.
  • RadnonRadnon Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 218
    I also don't have preorder badge for PST:EE but I have different mail adress here and on the Beamdog store site (name of the account is the same).
    @Paladin and @Radnon Now you have the badge :)
  • BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
    I had the wrong mail address in the forums, now it matches the beamdog account where i pre ordered ...
    So maybe i could have the batch tatooed into my forums account now?
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I pre-ordered the OST earlier today and my badge hasn't showed up yet.
    @BelegCuthalion and @BillyYank Done and done!