Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Android mobile

Will this game fire on a mobile? I have Xperia z3 compact, and I wanted to know if it will even fire. I have seen lots of games where phones were not recommended, however they were playable.
While I am not fond of testing before buying, I might do so first to see how good it works on my device first... (don't want to end up like with Albion, where I could play for 6 months)

So, anyone tested the game on a mobile? Did it work and not crash, did it run smoothly? And how the hell can I download the game from the store with an incompatible device?

Comments