Skip to content

Android mobile

GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
Will this game fire on a mobile? I have Xperia z3 compact, and I wanted to know if it will even fire. I have seen lots of games where phones were not recommended, however they were playable.
While I am not fond of testing before buying, I might do so first to see how good it works on my device first... (don't want to end up like with Albion, where I could play for 6 months)

So, anyone tested the game on a mobile? Did it work and not crash, did it run smoothly? And how the hell can I download the game from the store with an incompatible device?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello!

The Xperia z3 compact should be able to run PST:EE as long as you're running Adnroid 4.0 or newer, and have 2 GB of free space.
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155

Hello!

The Xperia z3 compact should be able to run PST:EE as long as you're running Adnroid 4.0 or newer, and have 2 GB of free space.

Is it? Awesome, great! Gotta see how it runs
  • fkirenicusfkirenicus Member Posts: 331
    Works like a charm on Nexus devices! Now we only need a reworked UB for the EE. :smiley:
    GarrusN7JuliusBorisov
    edited April 2017

Works like a charm on Nexus devices! Now we only need a reworked UB for the EE. :smiley:

Ub?

Also, the game works like a charm on my side too, and the quality!! Holy shit! Though, the UI is a bit too small compared to the whole screen, it should be slightly better scaled.
    JuliusBorisov
    UB = Unfinished Business. A mod made by Qwinn that adds some of the quests and stuff that was cut from the game before its release back in 1999.
  • rottingsoulrottingsoul Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2017
    Hello guys. I have a problem with running game on sc7731, mali400mp, android 5.1. Game runs too slow, and i have graphical artifacts like that. I tryin to use gltools, and reinstall game, a few times, but nothing... Looks like game get a wrong cache, or somethin like that:( maybe anyone have a same problem? And a way to resolve it?

UB = Unfinished Business. A mod made by Qwinn that adds some of the quests and stuff that was cut from the game before its release back in 1999.

They said it would not be added because UB stuff was cut out for a reason, and adding it back would destroy what the game was set up for, or something like that. You would have to read the Dev statement.
    Wesboi

Hello guys. I have a problem with running game on sc7731, mali400mp, android 5.1. Game runs too slow, and i have graphical artifacts like that. I tryin to use gltools, and reinstall game, a few times, but nothing... Looks like game get a wrong cache, or somethin like that:( maybe anyone have a same problem? And a way to resolve it?

Perhaps change the setting in game? Like max fps and stuff?
    GarrusN7 said:

They said it would not be added because UB stuff was cut out for a reason, and adding it back would destroy what the game was set up for, or something like that. You would have to read the Dev statement.
    Well, to each his own. :smile: I liked the UB mod, and will install it if Qwinn updates it so that it might be used with the EE as well as the original version.