Skip to content

MMM and energy blades offhand effect

Quick question

Did EE fix MMM and Energy Blades (or fire seeds) so that they don't apply magical effects from offhand weapon?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Yes, the bug was fixed in the 2.0 patch.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Er ... the bug link you quoted is all about the residual APR bug, @JuliusBorisov, which has been fixed (as you say).

However, the OP was asking about residual offhand bonus effects, which is a different issue. I'm not clear whether or not the latter has been fixed.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    In my experience, conjuring Minute Meteors and other magical weapons always removes any equipped effects from weapons like Belm, Crom Faeyr, and Peridan.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724

Er ... the bug link you quoted is all about the residual APR bug, @JuliusBorisov, which has been fixed (as you say).

However, the OP was asking about residual offhand bonus effects, which is a different issue. I'm not clear whether or not the latter has been fixed.

Hmm, the bug "Off-hand weapons should be disabled when using magically created ranged weapons or when polymorphed" was fixed in the 1.3 patch.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Hmm, the bug "Off-hand weapons should be disabled when using magically created ranged weapons or when polymorphed" was fixed in the 1.3 patch.

Aha! I thought I hadn't noticed those spurious effects recently, but I wasn't sure if that was by chance or design. Thanks for confirming that it has indeed been fixed.