2»

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited June 2017
    Zaghoul said:

mlnevese said:

Zaghoul said:

mlnevese said:

Hmm… How about having viewers phone in tips? As it happens, I have this one irritating neighbor...

Sure and then we go on to harass errr... investigate this neighbor...
    Can I go and beat (I mean knock) on the door repeatedly at 3 in am, and tell him we are investigating reports of imminent alien activity in the vicinity? I'll talk nice and calm like. B)
    Sure... but you should do that wearing a black suit, sunglasses and driving a black car...
    Hmm, strange that, I seem to have all that stuff already... :*

I don't know though, come to think of it, last time I walked into the Gun & Pawn wearing my black oilskin overcoat AND wide brim hat, the guy behind the counter turned so quick after hearing my voice he said he was startin to reach for the gun under the counter when he saw me. Lawd...

In other words, if anybody should, the guy showing up at 3AM better have a good company Insurance plan. ;)

We can always get you a bulletproof overcoat..they are just around US$ 1000,00 buying from the Internet. :wink:
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    How did you all allow me to forget a vital member of the team?!

The Guy who believes he has met/observed/dreamed about an alien and had his whole life transformed by the experience! We can't do the show without one of those!
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Seems like we should pencil in something for next March 20th. People are going to expect something special for National Alien Abduction day.

http://www.thebeacontoday.com/single-post/2017/03/20/Alien-abductions-have-been-sighted-in-Florida
    We should do a special with our best moments...
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    edited June 2017

Seems like we should pencil in something for next March 20th. People are going to expect something special for National Alien Abduction day.

http://www.thebeacontoday.com/single-post/2017/03/20/Alien-abductions-have-been-sighted-in-Florida

Oh lawd, I hope there are not any comets passing closely in the near future, we don't need more folks in cults 'drinking the kool-aid' so to speak, as happened several years ago.
    Might need some real astro-physicists on board as guests occasionally. ;)

Sort of one of those pre show blubs like ' The views expressed on this show are not...' well ya get the picture, hehheh. B)
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    edited June 2017

In Florida. Honestly, the scariest thing about global warming is that the polar caps will melt, seas will rise, and Florida Man will move into your neighborhood. Honestly, the more I see of Florida and Los Angeles, the more I believe that cold kills off rotten brain cells.