Skip to content

level up bug.

BrongiBrongi Member Posts: 7
when i get to 3,000,000 exp and try to level up i'm stuck at the level up screen with no way to exit

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    What platform are you using? Which game? Do you use any mods?
  • BrongiBrongi Member Posts: 7
    i'm on pc, the game is bg ee and i'm using the level cap remover + hla
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    The 3m XP is suspicious. Do you know that BGEE supports HLAs? If it doesn't then that's probably the source of your problem.
    No one has a solution?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Tagging @CoM_Solaufein as you use their mod.
    Still nothing?
    Not surprising, considering 3 mln of XP is much higher than the BG1 XP cap, plus the fact you're using a mod.

I'd say you should try using the EE-Keeper to manually level up.
    I'm using ee-keeper. I tried by setting the XP to 3mil ans by setting it to 2'999'990 and killing monsters, the result is the same: I press the level up button and i can give proficiencies but i can't press the done button (it's grayed out).
    Try to give more than 3 mln XP and manually give everything else.
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    Is the game BGEE or SoD? If you would be high enough to receive HLAs, SOD doesn't innately have the abilities button in the UI, so you'll be unable to progress through level-up. I imagine BGEE in the v2.0 engine probably has a similar issue.

Is the game BGEE or SoD? If you would be high enough to receive HLAs, SOD doesn't innately have the abilities button in the UI, so you'll be unable to progress through level-up. I imagine BGEE in the v2.0 engine probably has a similar issue.

then i should add them through ee-keeper and manually level up?