Skip to content

Mod Suggested: Update BG1 NPC Project

ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
To include the Beamdog NPCs as well as the Bioware NPCs.

Also while we're at it, include SOD material as well.

And BG2 NPC Project?

I like Banters, okay? I've already got multiple banter packs, but more is good.

Comments

• PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    You are not the first to ask for that.
    The answer from the makers of the old mod was a clear and loud NO. Given that the mod was done many years ago for the old game and not all of the original team members are still around.

There are however a number of mods for the individual EE cast. Since BG1NPC has set a kind of standard for such mods at least these are up to it:
    - Neera Expansion
    - Neera Banters
    There is also Wilson Chronicles for that one.
    Work is done for Hexxat and Dorn.
    SoD material was made for Shar-Teel.

Not even the original cast will get a SoD expansion by BG1NPC. Even though the prohect is still maintained and fixed, development for new contents has stopped years ago. It is a work to be enjoyed as it is - there a few mods better than this and don't try to spoil it by trying to *enhance* it.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @PaulaMigrate
    A clear and loud no huh? Sounds like those guys have a bone to pick with the Enhanced Editions being created in the first place.

I have Neera stuff and the Wilson Chronicles (though I've never had Wilson in my party) and that's working out pretty good for me, it's very good material

What a dissapointment
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201

@PaulaMigrate
    A clear and loud no huh? Sounds like those guys have a bone to pick with the Enhanced Editions being created in the first place.

Those who are still around were among the first to provide new stuff for EE and to make their mods compatible with EE.
    Your allegation is simply FALSE AND IMPERTINENT!!
    ZaramMaldovar
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @PaulaMigrate
    I wasn't trying to be rude,sometimes I have bad habit of not realizing that I'm doing so. I apologize if any offense was made to you or the writers of those mods.
    JuliusBorisov