Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Imoen's spells

In BGEE-2, when Imoen is rescued and can rejoin the party, does she still have the spells she had learned in her spellbook, or does she have to learn them all over again?
I ask because I do not want to steal or buy anything that would be duplicated. She had about 15 spells from level 1 to level 5 learned.
Of course, Nalia is available, but Imoen looks more capable.
That is my question of primary concern.
About Hexxat. She approaches in the Copper Coronet, but since her quest looks too difficult for my party this early in the game. Is that right? Plus she will take up the space I need for another party member. a true High charisma paladin. any opinion of Hexxat?
Thanks, as always.
Gorris

Comments