Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[v3.2] Aura, a gnome artificer NPC for BG:EE + SoD

191011121315»

Comments

• Ieragon_VoonlarIeragon_Voonlar Member Posts: 1
    @AionZ

First, let me thank you for yours excellents mods, good work!

Second, can you help me? I'm using EET Setup to play EET and installed (via EET Setup) your another mod, Sirene. Before installing Rogue Rebalancing, i paused EET instalation, installed Aura, and resume the work of EET.

All installed, no errors in log. New Game, make Sirene join my party, but in Beregost, nothing of Aura.

Reload the save, tried another save, tried to not take Sirene... no sucess.

0bmzb7dfqcho.jpg

• CaedwyrCaedwyr Member Posts: 98
    edited July 16
    Ignore, I managed to install Aura after EET-End and somehow it was the only mod that complained about the order.

Post edited by Caedwyr on
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,327
    This is a wonderful mod - I find Aura an absolute hoot to play with her path a nice balance of humour, seriousness and damn interesting story telling.

I have come across a problem. She's reached Level 8 as a cleric, and thus has a "Protection From Evil" icon appearing in her intrinsic attributes section (I was too dumb to spot it at levels 6 & 7!) If I click on the item I get a spell thingy as my cursor, but I can't get her to use it. It lights up when aimed at an individual member of the team, but when I click it nothing happens.

ThacoBellmegamike15