Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

MISSING — Unfolding Tooltip

Is it possible to bring back unfolding tooltip scroll back? While sound of "paper unfolding" is still there, once your cursor is over an item the tooltip just pops out. Very :neutral:

And while there is neat little mod that brings up aesthetic quality of BGEE tooltip scroll to that of BGEE2, still this minor but very awesome feature is out of our (or at least my) reach.

Old devs where really magi in this sense, with such an eye for a detail. Even the smallest one. Well, Saga is what it is because of all of that, I guess.

Thanks a lot if anyone could help and point me on how to solve this petty "problem" of mine. Cheers!
AndreaColomboKilivitzlefreutFaalagorn