Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Geraldo the Magnificent - Baldur's Gate Central Section

Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 1,157

This is a quest from ascalons quest pack.

I have a problem.
I cannot find the gibberlings. :(

When I return to him he won't re-iterate the instructions and the info isn't in the journal. :(

Does anyone know where to find them?

When I tried Google, this is all that I could find. That info is correct but insufficient. :(
http://www.shsforums.net/topic/57325-konvas-in-game-issues/page-5

Comments

• ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 713
    I don't remember exact locations, but they can be find in sewers areas. One bunch will be in cellar of Iron Throne, IIRC.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 1,157
    edited September 6

EDIT

I HAVE FOUND THE HOUSE. :)

@Artona Thanks for the reply. My problem however was in finding the house as the writer of the mod said that the house was to the west, when it was to the east. Probably a mistranslation from the German. :( Your answer was however of great help when it came to looking for the beasties. :)

It seems that when doing these mod quests I will have to write everything down as the journal entries are often inadequate, not a reference to this mod in particular, but mods in general. Hopefully this post will be of help to others who can't find the house. I'll see if I can contact the mod writer with a bug report. It should be VERY easy to correct as just one word needs changing. :)
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on
    Grond0