Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Most disturbingly Evil thing your Chaotic Evil character does?

I normally balance my plays between good and evil parties - and will normally go Neutral Evil to at least maintain some semblance of reputation by playing a character who realises what side his/her bread is buttered on and will sometimes take the 'Good' option out of self-interest.

However this time I've gone with a Chaotic Evil charname. That means no pulled punches (apart from the ones used to knock out Noober and numerous witness-free people I'm stealing from. I consider punching someone in the front/back of the head evil enough - no need to chunk them).

One very early act in particular pained me - but I forced myself to carry it out, for RP reasons.

No, not running Hull's errand for him, and then backstabbing him for his armour and dagger afterwards - leaving his corpse his precious crossbow bolts...

No, not killing the three merchants for Silke, and THEN backstabbing her and taking her stuff, too...

It was...[chokes up]...forcing myself to kill the cats in Reevor's Storehouse. The CATS. Not the rats [sobs]...

Evil.

How about you?

Grond0sarevok57bleusteelArdulSkatanMontresor_SPLoldrupJuliusBorisov

Comments