Skip to content

Small questions (newbie)

OK
First question: Iron in Friendly Arms Inn - quest info?
Second question - where to go after Frendly Arms Inn?

Comments

• scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Heyo and welcome to the forums! And to the game, I hope you'll enjoy it!

1. I'm not sure what you mean, could you elaborate?

2. To continue go south beyond the town of Beregost until you reach the village Nashkel.
  • CvijetaCvijeta Member Posts: 417
    I can't seem to progress iron shortage in the region quest you get in that place.
  • PaulaMigratePaulaMigrate Member Posts: 1,201
    Cvijeta said:

I can't seem to progress iron shortage in the region quest you get in that place.

You talk to Jaheira and Khalid just like Gorion recommended. They tell you about Nashkel and the mayor of that town. Sooner or later your travels will lead you there and you will learn about the mines.
    All of this is your first large quest, actually it's a whole chapter of the game. So don't worry, a lot of people will talk about the iron crisis until you solved that problem. It takes time ro resolve and you may encounter a lot of smaller and larger sidequests while you're on it.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Yep. Jaheria and Khalid (as well as Monty and Xzar if you picked them) desire to travel South to Nashkel as that seems to be the source of the iron shortage.

Just follow the road south until you come across the mining community. Feel free to explore any other quests you might encounter before heading there.