Skip to content

Temple of Elemental Evil

ildaronildaron Member Posts: 52
I would love to have an Enhanced version of this. Despite the bugs it followed many of the rules in a way future games did not. It is a little dream of mine to play this multi player one day.
Gusinda

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    edited November 2017
    Hi @ildaron, welcome to the forum. I purchased ToEE back when it was first released and very quickly shelved it due to bugs... A number of years ago, with mods, it became one of the permenant games on my HD (like BG, IWD and PS:T). Not sure what your ToEE setup looks like but here are some of the mods (can't play the game without them) that made ToEE better than new for me:

The Circle of Eight Mod - fixed a number of bugs and added content
    Temple+ Forum and Temple+ download - Temple+ is just fantastic and still being enhanced.
    Also, keep an eye out for the Icewind Dale conversion being done by Allyx and team.

I agree, multiplayer would make a great addition to the game but I play most games single player...

Gus
    Dev6Mathsorcerer
  • ildaronildaron Member Posts: 52
    Hi @Gusinda thankyou for the information. I heard of the Circle of the Eight mod, but did not know about the Temple+. I currently owned the disc set for it as well as consider purchasing it on god for the easier install.

Will be checking into the icewind dale conversion for it as well.
    Gusinda
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    No problems. I rebought from GOG as well. The box looks good on the shelf though (gathering dust)...
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    I never actually played ToEE (yet) but I plan to do it soon. I've heard good things.

Don't forget about The Keep on the Borderlands. It seems to be an extra campaign for the game, it looks pretty good.

Gusinda
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Ooooo, now I want to dust off my old copy of ToEE~