Skip to content

Game Crashing during area transitions

TolbenTolben Member Posts: 26
Hello everyone,

I have been having a recurring issue with my BG2EE game (which is modded). Basically, when I try to leave an area and travel to another world map location, the game crashes. I do have several mods installed through the BigWorld Setup, so it's more than likely due to some sort of mod conflict. The odd thing is that the mods I've installed aren't supposed to be causing any major issues.

I know there is a proper way to fill out these kinds of reports, but I haven't had the time to fill one out, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me figure out what the issue is so I can continue a playthrough that I was really enjoying.

I've attached a compressed version of some of the crash files in case anyone would be able to take a look at them.

Otherwise, I can provide a list of all the mods and components I have installed so we can work on the potential issue/s.

It may be worth mentioning that the game wasn't crashing until after the Neera encounter in the bridge district. It could potentially be an issue of a mod having a conflict with her alleyway cutscene playing after the initial bridge encounter.

Comments