Skip to content

Android Mod - BGEE for play test

2»

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Freakydoo, not sure what you mean by updates? Do you mean once I get the beta going? I wont be getting my hands on the update until in the new year (at the moment).

Gus
  • FreakydooFreakydoo Member Posts: 37
    edited December 2017
    Sorry... meant if you head about mod updates

Someone suggested the leaving the dialog. TLK file lluis might fix this issue. I can't find a dialog.Tlk file in the files you provided me.
    Post edited by Freakydoo on
    edited December 2017
    K. If I understand this... seems that if you leave all the other files loose and keep the dialog file zipped, thing work well again. So my question is can you send me a zipped dialog file for freaky03? Also how-do-you-do the @Freakydoo thing on this forum?
    Post edited by Freakydoo on
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @Freakydoo, It is possible to send the files and end up with the dialog.tlk zipped with other files left in the 'override' folder however, that isn't the problem. The 2.5 beta dialog.tlk is a different file (with additional content) than the one contained in the 1.3.x version. This means that the mods have to reapplied but to the 2.5 beta so that file can be updated with the mod content as well. The game then will be able to read properly with everything (descriptions etc) in its place.

If you want, you can still play the beta version by deleting the modfile but there wont be any mod content (just vanilla). If you still want to use the modfile, you would need to revert to 1.3.x...

Sorry, but my circumstances right now means that I can't download the 2.5 beta to recreate the modfile... in the new year I should be able to.

I understand what you mean about the updates and will let you know as soon as I get it.

As far as the @Freakydoo goes, I think you are good :smile: ... (yes, just the @ symbol in front of the forum username).

Have a great Christmas
    Gus

Cool... thank you for all your help...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!