Skip to content

Player's Resource Consortium Pack

13»

Comments

• clansunstarclansunstar Member Posts: 33
    Thorsson said:

Sorry, but if coloured icons is really such a big deal to someone, they'll probably find another reason not to like it, if you fix that.

Im also looking into a way to make it so if you don't want to use a certain class,spell,race, feat you will be able to remove the individual thing you wish to not use.

I also want to make it so if you only want to use the races you can. Just want the spells then you would only need to use the spells ect. I know people will appreciate the ability to turn off classes and races.
  • ThorssonThorsson Member Posts: 190
    Well more choice, which includes the ability to turn things on/off, is always good. I would have thought that you might want some races, but not others, etc.
  • MordaedilMordaedil Member Posts: 56
    I mean, I love the PRC, I just didn't like the latest community patch. It didn't work very well with my other modifications is all.
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    So funny to see the PRC being discussed here in such a positive manner!

I have been an avid (some might say rabid) supporter of the PRC as it was still in beta (and my PW was the first to use it for MP).

I would love to see the PRC made NWNEE compatible.

Opening the otherwise hardcoded parts of the engine (like spellbound, races, etc) would be a godsend for better PRC functionality.
  • SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Mordaedil said:

If we get the spellbooks unlocked, the PRC team could basically make all of the classes just as viable as the core classes. That would indeed be rather wonderful.

Yes, i have tryed to play as Dread necromancer in PRC. Put spells in "quickslot" was very painfull...
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992
    I also hope that we get improved/easier VFX. There are a couple spells that need to.
  • GoldDragon2GoldDragon2 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    The only reason I quit following the PrC was Tome of Battle. It reduced my framerate to Frames per MINUTE :(. I still have the 2.2 installer (last one before Tome of Battle that I could find), but I can't figure out how to port it over into EE. Suggestions?
  • dTddTd Member Posts: 182
    edited March 2018

scriver said:

@Zane_Wolfe -

Yeah the one he rage quit and tried to delete from the internet. Never did figure out a straight answer why.

Stratovarius was a top bloke and were it not for him essentially teaching me C++ by way of bastardizing his life's work then my life would have been a very different journey.
    Strat played on my PW and was one of my best friends in the nwn/gaming community. Taught me everything I know about nwn scripting and then some. Between his help and that of Thrikreen I learned how to get things done right. Oh , time based loot spawning, no heartbeats ... yeah thanks :)

To get back on topic I was conscripted to create an official PRC PW but it never came to fruition and soon after nwn2 came out and the community moved on. It would be nice to see it possible to use some of his hard work now in nwnee. If it's possible to make it easier without impacting anything seriously then I'm all for it.