Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Neverending Nights (NWN Machinima)

TawmisTawmis Member Posts: 92
edited November 2017 in Fan Creations
I am so very excited about Beamdog giving NWN a little love! I recently (beginning of last year) began refilming the entire Neverending Nights (NWN Machinima) I had done into true 1080p format. (The original series was recorded in 800x600 and later 1040x768) - but was still extremely pixelated. The series means so much to me - because I fell in love with writing the characters, voicing it - and even the editing of it - and seeing it all come together.

So at the start of this year, 4 years after we finished it (and to think we started this back in November of 2004, so it took us 9 years to do 65 episodes, originally!) - I've been releasing the new 1080p versions of the episodes pretty much on a monthly basis (with a few exceptions here and there - since work and vacations have tended to get in the way from time to time!) So far I have re-filmed and released the first 31 episodes of the original 65. It's night and day difference too - not just the quality of the video, but even the editing - because of what I've learned since we first started this.

Post edited by Tawmis on
aarionn

Comments