Skip to content

Hail, and well met, traveler.

I've been supporting Beamdog and their EE stuff for awhile - but it was NWN that got me to register on the forums, because I am excited to discuss NWN with folks. NWN to me was such an amazing game - enormous in size... then then expansions... then the custom content... then the tool to create cities, content... then the multiplayer.... it's exciting to see all the hype coming back around!

Comments

• RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Well met and welcome! :)
  • TawmisTawmis Member Posts: 120

Well met and welcome! :)

I love the name - and for a brief moment, thought it was my MMO handle I always use (Ravenflight) :)
  • taclanetaclane Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 364
    Tawmis said:

NWN to me was such an amazing game - enormous in size... then then expansions... then the custom content... then the tool to create cities, content... then the multiplayer.... it's exciting to see all the hype coming back around!

The hype is real!
    It's totally awesome that the NWN:EE release might bring together some of that community that has scattered around the internet over the last decade. I miss the old Bioware forum days, and its really cool that a lot of great old mods might start circulating around again.

Welcome back to the party! :smiley:
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have fun!
    taclane said:

Tawmis said:

NWN to me was such an amazing game - enormous in size... then then expansions... then the custom content... then the tool to create cities, content... then the multiplayer.... it's exciting to see all the hype coming back around!

The hype is real!
    It's totally awesome that the NWN:EE release might bring together some of that community that has scattered around the internet over the last decade. I miss the old Bioware forum days, and its really cool that a lot of great old mods might start circulating around again.

Welcome back to the party! :smiley:
    I feel the hype and it feels good! :)
    scriver said:

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll have fun!

I've been finding wonderful people here, so I'm definitely enjoying my time. :)
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 427
    welcome! hope you enjoy the NWN:EE! :)
  • charissa1066charissa1066 Member Posts: 33
    Welcome!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Welcome to the forum and have fun! :)
    Thank you all! Definitely enjoying the conversations I have been having!
  • superfly2000superfly2000 Member Posts: 76
    Hmm...Tawmis...your name rings airie familiar....

Hmm...Tawmis...your name rings airie familiar....

Probably from Neverwinter Nights machine "Neverending Nights"...?
  • superfly2000superfly2000 Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2017
    AHAA!!! It iz you!!
    edited December 2017

AHAA!!! It iz you!!

It is! The profile picture of Peter the Ranger should have been a clue! :)
    I have a thread about the new 1080p version of the series I am doing here on these forums too: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/67265/neverending-nights-nwn-machinima

• ShadyAllieShadyAllie Member Posts: 6
    Really enjoyed Neverending Nights back in the day, thank you for doing it!

Really enjoyed Neverending Nights back in the day, thank you for doing it!

Oh! See. Hearing people enjoyed is everything to me. When I started doing Neverending Nights, I did it as a creative outlet. I was, literally, writing and filming it for myself - and that others, came along, joined me for the ride - and enjoyed it is such an incredible compliment to me.

I loved writing it, filming it, and putting it together - making it all come to life. Which is why, just recently I started re-filming the entire series in 1080p for some actual, real, nice quality, type videos. The originals ranged in resolution from 800x600 to 1024x768 - and I was using a cheap editor, so they were often pixelated. Now I've got a real editor and the videos look considerably nicer. My passion for the series wants to see it done right. :) Even all these many, many, many, MANY years later! :)
  • TaiosTaios Member Posts: 4
    Well met.
    Taios said:

Well met.

Hail and well met to thee, traveler.