Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Famous Quotes and laws of reality...

mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 9,555
edited October 2018 in Off-Topic
Those who watch the recent activity page will know that sometimes I post famous quotes and "laws" of reality but as not everyone even knows the activity page exists I decided to make it a thread... besides I'd like to read your favorite famous quotes and "laws" as well :)

Just to start these were my last three posts:

If a straight line of holes is made in a piece of paper, such as a sheet of stamps or a check, that line becomes the strongest part of the paper.
-- Kington's Law of Perforation

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.
-- C. S. Lewis

Post edited by mlnevese on
JuliusBorisovArctodusRik_Kirtaniyatbone1BelgarathMTHThacoBellProontMontresor_SPgorgonzolamashedtatersArvia

Comments