Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Animal Companions for Rangers and Druids in IWD:EE?

I was so sad to see that Rangers and Druids have no animal companions in IWD:EE. I know it's true to the original but still...with IWD II:EE probably never happening, this is the only game set in IWD proper and it would be wonderful to just have the same options as in BG II:EE.

This awesome mod: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/50975/mod-animal-companions-for-rangers-and-druids-for-bg1ee-sod-bg2ee-eet/p1 lets rangers and druids have nameable and leveling animal companions for BG and BG EEs, anyone want to take a stab at making it work in IWD:EE? I'd be so grateful!

RVNSRAM021

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 3,423
    well rangers and druids are really good in IWD, so it might make the game more unbalancing implementing this

also, the beast master i believe gets the summon animal spells at certain levels
    and the totemic druid gets the spirit animals, so they are kind of like animal companions

so at least in the meantime you could do that