Skip to content

A little exploit I've noticed regarding Yoshimo after importing a character from SoD

Ok, probably nobody will care much about this, it's really a minor thing and it's debatable if it's even beneficial since dualling Yoshimo to fighter isn't the best choice you can make anyway, but I thought I'd mention it.

If you import your character from SoD, you'll have 500000XP, which means all characters that join your party will have their XP set to 500000 as well so that you can level them up to your level. Yoshimo has 220000XP or something when he joins and is a 10th level bounty hunter. Now, the game needs a second or so to set the XP, so it's possible to pause the game right after him joining and dual him to fighter. When you unpause the game again, his XP will be set to 500000 for his active class only, his bounty hunter XP will be untouched. This means that in total Yoshimo has now 720000XP and is a 10th level Bounty Hunter/10th level Fighter. He will need just 1 level to regain his thief abilities (250000XP) which should be doable very quickly.

As I said, nothing major at all but it does make dualling Yoshimo before Spellhold a little more viable, for those who want to do it (not that I can see a good reason for it). That's all.

Comments