Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Writing to you from the Western Hemisphere

deejrandomdeejrandom Member Posts: 23
edited April 2018 in New Members Welcome Area
I am an old school gamer that just bought BG 1 and 2 EE on my mobile phone but I've owned Planescape Torment EE for the same device since it launched. (Ironically, I seem to use it more as a pocket sized computer than a phone...) Through purchase of those games, I found out about the Neverwinter Nights and started to get really excited. I messed around with the original NW Toolset back in 'the day,' and I am super excited that this game is reaching a brand new audience. I am a writer and a storyteller at heart, so I am anxious to get back into the NWN toolset and start crafting stories.

I'm a writer but I currently work with developmentally disabled adults. I want to take that experience and turn it into something that is both touching and entertaining. Neverwinter Nights EE is a bit out of my price range at the moment, but I am keeping an eye on it and hoping that whatever i do with the older edition Neverwinter Nights can transfer over to EE without any issues.

Anyway, I'm currently working my way through BG 1 on my phone and enjoying it immensely. I plan on doing a BG 1/SoD/BGII playthrough.

Happy Day, all! I hope it is going well for you, wherever you are!

Edit: Spelling

ronaldoStummvonBordwehrZaghoulGusindaRavenslighttbone1lolien

Comments