Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Intel Crashes, 3 month passed and still not fixed.

h3x4h3x4 Member Posts: 9
edited June 14 in Technical Support
I was excited to buy NWN:EE and play on my laptop. Now I can't do it due to Intel card crash bug , and I cannot play with my friends on Arelith for three month now
Crash on Intel integrated cards is a serious issue, which I am sure affects a lot of users. I do not understand why it hasn't been resolved yet? I mean Jewish saying "If a problem can be solved by money it is not a problem", meaning beamdog isn't very well motivated to fix it.

I honestly think intel users - consumers, that do have same issue should be compensated because it is Beamdogs fault that they cannot play on their favorite multiplayer servers since everyone moved to NWN:EE.

Please give it a thought Beamdog, because after three month things like "we are working on it with Intel engineers" starts to lose its weight as an excuse for such serious issue.

Comments