Skip to content

August 24 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
During today’s livestream Beamdog Marketing & PR Manager Lee Guille and Producer Luke Rideout shared the latest news on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and Infinity Engine games. Luke talked about what brought him into the game development and how he sees the future of the Enhanced Editions.

Check out the quick summary here - http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/08/august-24-livestream-recap.html

Watch it on YouTube here.

Comments

• anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    Where do I find the translation tool?
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Nice to have your prompt service resuming @JuliusBorisov, I trust you had a good vacation?
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    Any possibility of sharing here what Luke Rideout had to say about his perspective on the future of the IE family of games? My hearing impaired state keeps me from being able to follow livestreams well.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    anastiel said:

Where do I find the translation tool?

You'll see it if you register at translate.baldursgate.com and become a part of the translating team.

https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/volunteering-general
    kanisatha said:

Any possibility of sharing here what Luke Rideout had to say about his perspective on the future of the IE family of games? My hearing impaired state keeps me from being able to follow livestreams well.

Just read the recap (including captions under the screenshots).

Nice to have your prompt service resuming @JuliusBorisov, I trust you had a good vacation?

Thanks! ;)
  • RadonGOGRadonGOG Member Posts: 17
    Since you told us this...
    Beamblog said:

We’re interested in improving UI for Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition. We want players to be happy with our games, and want to incorporate their feedback. We’re studying the current feedback on UI and trying to find the best solution.

...no new information on a UI-Rework were published. :'( Could you please detail in answer or a next stream what you are going to do to enhance the UI in future patches? As already told over here, I´d recommend you going all in and do a rework starting from scratch like you did for PST:EE.

Fake Signature
    Also known as CD Labs: Radon Project on other forums