Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

According to the Steam achievements, 5.4% of players beat Durlag's Tower, but

DorcusDorcus Member, Array Posts: 134
but only 4.7% of players beat Sarevok.

Who are these 0.7% of players?

[X-Files theme]

Comments

• ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 93
    #Metoo Somehow after Durlags Tower and AecLetec the impetus of my game was gone and back in Candlekeep I went off to play other games.

JuliusBorisov
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 3,736
    i at least beat sarevok for the multiple achievements before i never fought him again...... :)

although to be fair i considered my game "finished" once im on sarevok's doorstep in the temple of bhaal

JuliusBorisovthespace
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    That achievement for defeating Sarevok was glitched when the steam achievements were released for BG:EE. So I guess that's the reason. :)

JuliusBorisov
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 1,097
    you also have to factor in that the achievements were added recently. like i have beaten tob twice but you'd never know that as the last few achievements for that are bugged.

JuliusBorisov
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 1,984
    sarevok57 said:

i at least beat sarevok for the multiple achievements before i never fought him again...... :)

although to be fair i considered my game "finished" once im on sarevok's doorstep in the temple of bhaal

Why not if you don't mind me asking?
    I love the Sarevok fight, especially with SCS.

The thing I would skip if I had the chance is that sodding maze. And I kill Tamoko and can rarely identify the armour so have to backtrap through the bloody thing again... :s

ThacoBell
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 610
    edited September 16

sarevok57 said:

The thing I would skip if I had the chance is that sodding maze. And I kill Tamoko and can rarely identify the armour so have to backtrap through the bloody thing again... :s
    Hmm you should be able to sleep before the temple though, and I'm sure one of your mages has identify in their spellbook?:S

Durlag's Tower just gets better each time I do it for some reason..I really like that dungeon.

ThacoBell
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 1,984
    batoor said:

sarevok57 said:

Hmm you should be able to sleep before the temple though, and I'm sure one of your mages has identify in their spellbook?:S

Durlag's Tower just gets better each time I do it for some reason..I really like that dungeon.

Edwin....say no more.

Agree with you about Durlag's.