Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Teyngan, Jemby and Zekar not appearing

Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,025
Has anyone else had a situation where Teyngan, Jemby and Zekar don't appear on the map where Drizzt fights the gnolls?

I'm soloing in EET but I think it also happened when I was playing BGEE. When I am soloing I generally try to avoid encounters with magic users while I am at low level so I will clear the rest of the Drizzt map but leave the encounter with the bandit trio until later. However, on a couple of occasions when I have gone back Teyngan, Jemby and Zekar are nowhere to be seen.

It's not a big deal, I can live without meeting them, but I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?

Post edited by Permidion_Stark on

Comments