Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is now on GOG

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
GOG Fans! Today is the day! #Finally

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is now on GOG!

Grab these awesome launch discounts:

25% off the Enhanced Edition
35% off the Digital Deluxe Edition
MiraStastnyEvilkisshook71TorgrimmerGusindaAedanEugVVlRik_KirtaniyaSssiksseilorlolien

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited October 2018
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • EvilkissEvilkiss Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 96
    Wow! And I got 60% for Deluxe version!!! Need to grab!
    JuliusBorisovSssiksseilor
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Congratulations, Beamdog! A big achievement. I hope you will have good sales on GOG as well.
    JuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • ActarusActarus Member Posts: 78
    60% for me also on the Deluxe. It's nice to have the whole collection now!
    TorgrimmerSssiksseilor
  • lmef2009lmef2009 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition yesterday and already love it. What I was wondering now is, what game version do I got when I downloaded it? I have got all your games and I know that gog is the last one you update, will it remain the same with NWN? Can we gog users use the new 3D models that you have been posting? If we can, how do we do it? Could you add a inbetween UI size? The UI size 2 is too big and the size 1 is too small, I can barely read.
    Sssiksseilor[Deleted User]
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    lmef2009 said:

I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition yesterday and already love it. What I was wondering now is, what game version do I got when I downloaded it? I have got all your games and I know that gog is the last one you update, will it remain the same with NWN? Can we gog users use the new 3D models that you have been posting? If we can, how do we do it? Could you add a inbetween UI size? The UI size 2 is too big and the size 1 is too small, I can barely read.

I've passed this question for today's livestream.

Torgrimmer[Deleted User]lolien
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    I have a question, is it possible to play online with the steam and beamdog client people?
    anastiel said:

I have a question, is it possible to play online with the steam and beamdog client people?

Sure! :)
    Torgrimmerlolien
    The NWN Bundle on GOG, called NWN:EE Digital Deluxe, was replaced with a series discount.

It's a fully similar discount but with a different link/name. The series discount option should be available from the NWN page on GOG.
    Aaeby