Skip to content

October 12 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
Today Beamdog Producer Luke Rideout and Community Manager Sarah Dawson shared the latest studio news and updates. They talked about Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition finally coming to GOG, the latest development progress on NWN:EE for Android, and an upcoming voice pack.

Check out the quick recap!

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited October 2018
    WE WANT SOULTAKER, WE WANT IT NOW! @ThacoBell and @JuliusBorisov but voice pack is good too.
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 69
    edited October 2018
    Alveus Malcanter should be party member in the next new game. And he could be sworn enemy of Valeus Boncanter.
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    This/these new voiceset(s) I'll probably get. The whoever streamers weren't of any interest, especially since they're spesific characters, but the Beamdog crew is a different story.
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    promotion in steam?
  • DorcusDorcus Member Posts: 270
    ThacoBell said:

Looks I woke up from my medication induced stupor just in time.
    A Haiku:

New content is good
    Quest is better than voicepack
    Where is Soultaker

no, you boob, it needs to be about nature:

another stream gone
    Soultaker plot not in game
    Fall in Edmonton
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    A new merchant, voiced by Meer, might be a tipping point of purchasing the new VO set.

Depends on the items (but once again, it also forces you to buy it multiple times as the items would be imbalanced throughout the series).
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    edited October 2018
    Like the Dice, Camera, Action characters, I hope that Baeloth and Alveus come with character pregens, though ideally they would be NPCs in the game instead (excepting Baeloth in BG, obviously).
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 69

WE WANT SOULTAKER, WE WANT IT NOW!

What is soultaker ?

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    wildfire said:

WE WANT SOULTAKER, WE WANT IT NOW!

What is soultaker ?

@wildfire the main quest line in Siege of Dragonspear that the devs left unfinished.