Skip to content

Phaere Deep Gnome Patrol Quest stuck

ArchmagiusArchmagius Member Posts: 5
edited October 2018 in Troubleshooting
Realized this is probably the better place to post this.

I've run into a problem with Phaere's quest, where she asks you to kill a deep gnome patrol. I have done that, talked with Solafein, grabbed the patrol leader's helmet and talk to Phaere. She takes the helmet and the party is rewarded XP, but the quest not seem to complete. I get no further dialogue from Phaere, and if I talk to her again, she berates me for not having the helmet. I saw on a walkthrough that her next quest involves meeting her at the female fighter's guild, but she is not there, she's still at the tavern.

I don't use any mods other than EE Keeper to get slightly better than average stats at the beginning (way back in BG1) and to change my MC's sprite from a fighter to a mage sprite when he dual classed. And a custom portrait for my MC.

Attached is the save file, any help would be greatly appreciated. The save file is from before turning the quest in (I got suspicious when it didn't advance and went back to an older save) and Solafein is still in the underdark near where the patrol was. Not sure if he was supposed to come back to the tavern as well.
Post edited by Archmagius on

Comments