Skip to content

Bgee did it to me again

I’m in the middle of a playthru and had WiFi access. Upon loading it switched to SOD mode and now Coran’s completed quest is no longer completed. Help! I’m on a Mac. This has happened before and someone was kind enough to fix my file. I’m closing in on 60 and can’t figure out how to do the whole console thing.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi! Please provide more details about your problem and attach a zip of your save.

You can switch between BG:EE and SOD by clicking the big icons on the first screen you see after launching BG:EE+SoD.
  • steelchasersteelchaser Member Posts: 72
    ok
    1. of course my windup aint working
    2. actual problem..my BGEE launcher upgraded to 2.0 and in doing so the Coran quest (previously completed) appears to have reverted to not completed.
    3. in attempting to fix i have added a line to the Balder.lua file (after making a backup) which gives me what appears to be a search text box mid screen if I type command & space bar. can i fix it from there??
    4. Tried the switch thing but i am not sure what you mean by "clicking the big icons" I will keep trying.
    5. I hate wasting other folks time if i can fix this myself, but i sure appreciate your kind (and patient) responses.
    6. you can probably tell i am a retired engineer.
    7. i will try to put together a zip file.
    that was easier than i remember...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Sorry it took so long to get someone to look at this. I believe I have fixed your save so that Coran will not complain about the wyvern or leave the group anymore. Let me know if you still have issues.

Thank you thank you. This is my first play through as a fighter/mage. Usually play an Inquisitor. Using Branwen as well. Jaheira drives me crazy