Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Artifacting issues on any map in BGEE

Been looking around and I haven't seen anyone else saying the issue, but when on OpenGL, I have random artifacting as I walk around and reveal the map in BGEE. they only display for a split second, but it happens maybe every 5-10 seconds or so.

It happens on both vanilla and on my modded version. I can set it to DirectX and it I don't see it then, but then the game speed seems extremely slow, the walking speed doesn't seem to match what my frame speed is set at.

i7-2600k
gtx1080
16GB ram

If anyone can be of assistance, that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Comments

• GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,558
    Hi @theguffman, welcome to the forum.

I guess that you are using Windows 10.

I used to have a problem like this with another game. It ended up that it was a desktop application bleeding through. To fix, I just opened another application (I used Explorer or Notepad) to full screen before running the game. This blocked the little bleeder...

You could also try this and see if is a problem with your current version of OpenGL32. Just copy the OpenGL32.dll to the root of the game and give it a whirl. If it doesn't fix the prob, just delete the file to return to the current version.

Gus

JuliusBorisov