Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

SoD characters stops every few steps ..

SouplesseSouplesse Member Posts: 97
edited April 2 in Troubleshooting
Hello,

I’m playing Bgee/SoD with bgee npc, Scs, atweaks, tweaksantho, RR.

First bug, ok i just kill Sarevok after all his minions, but nothing append and I’m stuck here forever.

I load this « final save » in SoD but I have one problem with my character and Dynahier (Khalid, Jaheira, Safana, Minsc are fine)! They stop every few steps, don’t cast... I can’t autosave « cause I’m in dialog mode » I can’t rest either....
I read few posts about script problems, I have atweaks and Scs scripts but no one is on ....

I just notice that my pointer (my mouse arrow) change every few seconds like if I’m clicking on something !

Everything is bugged in SoD but worked fine in Bgee ! I’m lost
Thanks

Édit : v2.5.17.0

Édit : it not the first time I play SOD, but it’s the first time on this version!

Comments