Skip to content

SoD characters stops every few steps ..

SouplesseSouplesse Member Posts: 131
edited April 2019 in Troubleshooting
Hello,

I’m playing Bgee/SoD with bgee npc, Scs, atweaks, tweaksantho, RR.

First bug, ok i just kill Sarevok after all his minions, but nothing append and I’m stuck here forever.

I load this « final save » in SoD but I have one problem with my character and Dynahier (Khalid, Jaheira, Safana, Minsc are fine)! They stop every few steps, don’t cast... I can’t autosave « cause I’m in dialog mode » I can’t rest either....
I read few posts about script problems, I have atweaks and Scs scripts but no one is on ....

I just notice that my pointer (my mouse arrow) change every few seconds like if I’m clicking on something !

Everything is bugged in SoD but worked fine in Bgee ! I’m lost
Thanks

Édit : v2.5.17.0

Édit : it not the first time I play SOD, but it’s the first time on this version!

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    What platform are you on? Did you install ModMerge if you're on GOG or Steam? Are you sure mods are installed correctly?
  • SouplesseSouplesse Member Posts: 131
    I download the game from Beamdog app, I play on PC. I assume the installation is correct but I can’t be sure at 100%! I always play with this mods and it was the same with olders versions! Maybe I have to re-install!