There are a bunch of tweak mods around, and they cover all kinds of bases. But there are still a few things I think could be improved even on a heavily tweaked install, and I've been considering combining my existing mods into one package for user convenience. I wanted to ask around to see what kind of minor tweaks people would like to see, things that aren't already covered by other tweak mods.
Currently, I only have a few existing mods and ideas for new tweaks:
1. Make wands usable once per day and rebalance their strength, OR make wands usable infinitely and make them much weaker
2. Let the Enchanted Weapon spell scale from +1 up to +5, instead of being a flat +3
3. Make IWD Belhifet's immunities more similar to SoD's
4. For SoD,
let Caelar stay outside the party if she's helping you against Belhifet, even if the player doesn't have a full party, mostly to make the fight a bit more concept-friendly for solo runs
5. Rebalance XP rewards in BG1, giving better scaling for trap/lock/scroll scribing XP, making ordinary enemies like kobolds give more XP while stuff like sirines and basilisks give somewhat less
6. Make potions shorter-lasting but undispellable, like in Item Revisions
7. Let certain spells reach around corners when appropriate (a non-physical spell like Confusion shouldn't be so limited by walls and corners)
8. Bundle in my other mods, like the Korax and Lilarcor NPC mods and the Seducer and War Hulk kit mods.
What are the little things that you think could be slightly improved, even in a heavily-modded game?