Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you feel the UI utilized in the Android port is superior to the original ?

Do you feel the UI utilized in the Android port is superior to the original ? 2 votes

Yes !!! The layout is much more organized, hot bars are easier to access, and it results in a better playing experience .
0%
No !!! The original UI is time tested and familiar
50%
tfox 1 vote
I didnt know there was a significant difference in the UI on Android and the other platforms
50%
MrSpud 1 vote
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• mojoswager1980mojoswager1980 Member Posts: 9
    I'm generally concerned with fairness particularly in combat during crossplatform play. I would go so far as to suggest we petition Beamdoog for the android ui to be adopted in place of the original on all platforms. But I would never presume to think i speak for this community or act upon my own feelings without getting you guys input first. Please vote ! And if you feel i have/am overlooking any additional factors in this matter by all means please elaborate. I myself will obstain from this vote and will side with the community regardless of the outcome. in closing i woould also add i own both the steam digital deluxe version and the android version and it wasnt until i got the android version that this was the case aand realize many of you may not either. Thanks in advance !

JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 17,721
    This thread hasn't been posted in the correct section. Fixed.

• SkipBittmanSkipBittman Member Posts: 100
    No need to petition anything, backporting the UI stuff to PC was always discussed.

• 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 255
    How would a mobile UI be better on desktop?

I'd like to see stuff like quickcast menu on PC and improvements that are designed with mouse and keyboard in mind. And a visual redesign into something that isn't transparent boxes. More hotkeys since screens are now bigger than in 2002. And the compass can go and make room for combat mode buttons. =)

I hope the UI is still on the table for development. They would do a really good job with it no doubt.

DerpCity