Skip to content

Unseeing Eye / Avatar Bug Help

larrybiscuitlarrybiscuit Member Posts: 1
edited June 2019 in Troubleshooting
After completing the Rift Device, killing the Unseeing Eye, and entering the Temple to Amaunator to destroy the Rift Device the cut scene started and froze, I had to force close the game and reload, and now the Avatar will immediately despawn or at most speak one line of dialogue. I've tried manually respawning him (C:CreateCreature("RIFTG03") ) a few times and the results are the same. I don't actually have an option to attach a file here, so here's a google link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HN8b0kZddy0i69JKnQwB5RGEINmC8FIj

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I don't actually have an option to attach a file here, so here's a google link

I suspect if you check your email, you would be able to confirm your account and have permission to upload files. Failing that, I think @JuliusBorisov could manually confirm your account.

In any case, I will take a look at your save in a bit.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    I am not sure exactly what happened here, but I was able to fix your save file. When you load it, the leader of the Diseased Ones should dialog with you and, assuming the cutscene does not freeze again, you should now be able to complete the quest. Let me know if you have any further problems. Enjoy the rest of your game!
  • balDerzG82balDerzG82 Member Posts: 1
    How did you fix this?