Skip to content

Nalia abduction quest broken (iOS)

Nalia has been abducted after the funeral but Khellor Ahmson never appears to give advice, so Brag does not appear outside the seas bounty.
It’s possible to force-attack Dirth and take the slaver docs. But because the script never ran properly the door to Roenall estate remains barred and the quest cannot be completed.

This is on iOS. Would be a 5 second fix with the console.

Is there any fix without console access?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Please zip and attach your save, and we'll fix it for you.
  • iosfrustrationiosfrustration Member Posts: 153
    What a ballache, couldnt figure out how to get iOS to zip a downloaded file, or how to pull it out of an iOS file system and upload it here. So I had to email it to myself so I could zip it and upload using proper computer. And here it is :-)

TL;DR - apple have got a ways to go before iOS is ready to replace a proper PC/mac

Come back Nalia, we miss you!
    JuliusBorisov
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @iosfrustration I will have a look at this some time soon, likely today or tomorrow. Having never used Nalia, I am unfamiliar with her quest so it may take me a bit to figure this out. Just letting you know so you don't give up on waiting for a fix.
    JuliusBorisov
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    @iosfrustration I have spawned Khellor in the government building. He should come and talk to you as soon as you load the game. Enjoy!
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr
  • iosfrustrationiosfrustration Member Posts: 153
    Thank you for doing this - worked perfectly.

This is actually the most fun I've had with a PC in a long time, takes me back 20 years...
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr