Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Fighter/Mage gets mage spells at fighter level

Similar to this IWD bug report, my BGEE fighter/mage just hit 8000 XP in each class, levelling to 4/3, and gained spells consistent with a 4th level mage despite only being level 3 in that class.

For mods, I only have UB and the tweak anthology installed. While the tweak anthology is set to alter spells to P&P, at level 3, it should make no difference. The fact that I got them when I levelled as a fighter also suggests that the mod has nothing to do with it. Does anyone have a clean install with debug mode enabled that they can test this on? I'd really rather not uninstall/reinstall the mods in mid-game just to test, as that's not a good idea in most games (not to mention it's a fairly long process). :neutral: Or should I just go ahead and file it properly on Redmine based on the unlikelihood that either mod is causing the issue?

Comments