Skip to content

Classes you've never touched

13»

Comments

• DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    edited February 2020
    There is a smaller list of classes I have touched... Edit this also includes their specializations like wild mage and dragon disciple.
    Mage
    Sorcerer
    Druid
    Cleric
    Randomly when I want to play stealth, rogue.

I haven't played anything else.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited February 2020
    monico wrote: »
    - Priest of Lathander: I didn't play this class solo nor single class, but dualed it into a fighter (at lvl10 IIRC)
    if i am not wrong at lev 11 he gets a second boon, and the boons can be stacked to get +2 apr, a lev 6 spell
    ( wondrous recall, harm, heal, fire elemental, blade barrier, aerial servant ) and can turn liches, not making them explode, but making them run away so basically making them defenseless.
    i understand that that 1 more level means to delay the completion of the dual class, but probably 9, for a fast dual, and 11 for the added advantages, are the sweet spots.

semiticgoddessmonico
  • monicomonico Member Posts: 571
    edited February 2020
    @gorgonzola : then I’m pretty sure I dualed at lvl11, since the gameplay behind the character was to rely on Boon of Lathander

EDIT: apparently I went for the early dual at lvl9 ;)
    3zmgwd0sita8.png

The rest of that sniper-party was an archer (short bow), a kensai (throwing daggers and throwing axes), an assassin (9) dualed to fighter (crossbow), and a skald (singing, and throwing darts or MMMs while lingering song was in effect)
    gorgonzolaBlackraven
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    No no! I don't hate Bards, my playstyle does. I actually enjoy having them around. Very useful indeed, and just plain fun to have along.