Skip to content

Nashkel - mourning mother quest

Hi there!

I'm completely stuck at the this quest in Nashkel. A mourning mother tells that her daughter has been stolen out of her grave. I can't find any clue... Is there someone who knows what to do?

Thank you very much! Help would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    edited August 2019
    The next step of this quest is in an old house in BG city.
    It's the "Necromancer's Trouble" quest from bg1re.
    Zaghoul
  • kicker044kicker044 Member Posts: 7
    Ahhh... I see. Thank you!!
  • Very_BigSwordVery_BigSword Member Posts: 222
    You might also find clues in the Nashkel graveyard itself, in front of the temple entrance. They all have inscriptions. It is worth reading each multiple times o:)
    SCARY_WIZARDIsewein
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    @Very_BigSword no idea what you are reffering to, there is nothing belonging to this quest in the graveyard.
    There is another bgre component placed there, if at all.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    jastey wrote: »
    @Very_BigSword no idea what you are reffering to, there is nothing belonging to this quest in the graveyard.
    There is another bgre component placed there, if at all.

Methinks he was setting a trap.. ?
    ThacoBellIsewein
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    You might also find clues in the Nashkel graveyard itself, in front of the temple entrance. They all have inscriptions. It is worth reading each multiple times o:)

Naughty!
    SCARY_WIZARD
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    edited August 2019

Be sure to quick-save before you do! One of the graves has an, uhh, existential. Inscription. With a multiple-choice riddle?
  • Very_BigSwordVery_BigSword Member Posts: 222
    edited August 2019
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    Methinks he was setting a trap.. ?
    Oh dear.
    Naughty!
    Argh!

This is what I get for trying to help. :'( Makes sense to investigate the scene of the crime.