Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Favorite ways to kill Sarevok

MacHurtoMacHurto Member Posts: 731
What are the ones you have done over the years you find best/funnier/cooler? I have two:

1) Berserker with Kiel’s helmet and Dulag’s goblet just trading blows one to one with Sarevok. Whenever low in life, he drank from the goblet. Always thought Sarevok must have pissed himself when fighting some crazy son of the Lord of Murder who kept drinking blood and ignoring blows.

2) Dispel Sarevok, charm Tazok with Algernon’s cloak and have them fight it off while Charname sings a bard song. They actually hit at the same time and killed each other! Thought that was cool, too

Post edited by MacHurto on
DanacmZaghoulsarevok57Dragonspear

Comments

• PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 237
    I turned him into a squirrel once. That was quite funny although his squirrel form seemed to instantly get killed by a cloudkill spell.

MacHurtosarevok57monico
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,884
    i remember hearing a story from someone playing the vanilla and i believe they were very low level or something?

anyways, the time they got to sarevok they were getting their butt kicked, but during this butt kicking for goodness, this player learned something; the lightning bolt traps that would not disappear when triggered

so luckily they had an extra potion of absorbtion and upon a reload this player had a character down the potion and started sniping sarevok and his goons in the fog of war by tripping the trap at certain angles

and eventually this player took everyone out with a lightning bolt trap haha

MacHurtoDragonspear
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,825
    Maybe I spent too much time killing bandits in BGEE.

But I just kill him dead!

• monicomonico Member Posts: 247
    edited January 8
    My favourite one was with my solo melee dragon disciple, with the help of Polymorph Self spell:
    - Semaj was taken care of while in Mustard Jelly form (100% magic resistance)
    - Sarevok was pulled away from Tazok & Angelo
    - a few debuffs (Greater Malison, Blindness+Slow), and then one-on-one in Flind Form, he did not last long !

Second and 3rd favourite were in my masochist runs (solo-no-reload-legacy-of-bhaal-poverty runs):
    - first attempt with a dragon disciple, with a very bad spell pick at the first stages of the game, I decided that my only chance with no gear/potions/scrolls would be to rely on Polymorph Other, although chances were not great (around 30-40% chances of success). I did succeed to kill him only to have my run end the day after from a random trap in Irenicus’ Dungeon (i skipped SoD)
    - second character was a cleric/thief, who unexpectedly made use of Sarevok failing his save against Silence 15’ radius (not meant to disable him) before the fight, so he couldn’t trigger his script and just advanced one step at a time while I kept debuffing him. Once Silence expired and he finally attacked me, he failed a save against a plain old Hold Person spell and my skellies hacked him to death (still took quite a while with his insane HP from LoB)

Dragonspear