Skip to content

Why can't I travel through the tunnel to the Cult of the Eyeless behind Keldorn in the sewers?

20884322088432 Member Posts: 229
edited January 2020 in Troubleshooting
I am in the sewers and have added Keldorn to the party but when I try to go through the tunnel to the cult of the eyeless it just shows a question mark which when clicked says "This corridor ends in a blank wall with a defaced picture of an eye on it. For the time being there is no way to pass. How do I get through?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    first off, do you have any mods?

if not then there might be a couple of things;

sometimes there is a bug where keldorn appears before he is supposed to ( he is suppose to appear AFTER you've been accepted by the appropriate church to go see whats happening in the cult )

after you have finished talking with the appropriate church ( which should be the temple of helm unless your main CHAR is a cleric then it will be based on their alignment ) you can go down to the sewers and keldorn should be fighting a zombie, once the battle is over, he has a banter and you can tell him to join or go away

and then after that, the cult should be accessible

now if you have done the above steps, and its still not working its either because; a bug is causes it, or a mod is causing it

if you haven't already, do the above steps and see if it opens up, if not then upload a copy of your save game and then i will see if i can get it to open up properly for ya
  • 20884322088432 Member Posts: 229
    sarevok57 wrote: »

sometimes there is a bug where keldorn appears before he is supposed to ( he is suppose to appear AFTER you've been accepted by the appropriate church to go see whats happening in the cult )

after you have finished talking with the appropriate church ( which should be the temple of helm unless your main CHAR is a cleric then it will be based on their alignment ) you can go down to the sewers and keldorn should be fighting a zombie, once the battle is over, he has a banter and you can tell him to join or go away

now if you have done the above steps, and its still not working its either because; a bug is causes it, or a mod is causing it

if you haven't already, do the above steps and see if it opens up, if not then upload a copy of your save game and then i will see if i can get it to open up properly for ya

I have went to the church of helm but the guy said he had nothing further for me to do but i dont remember doing anything for him before but i already have keldorn.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    do you have any mods installed?
    do you have any mods installed?

No, I have never installed a mod (but have installed every steam update if that matters). Is there another possibility?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725

This. Please, zip and attach your save.
    2088432 wrote: »

I have went to the church of helm but the guy said he had nothing further for me to do but i dont remember doing anything for him before but i already have keldorn.

Okay, thanks I have included my zipped save file.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Ok, I loaded your save and the journal says you have to go meet the priest in the temple of Helm. When I entered it, I didn't find the priest, which means you encountered a rare old bug, similar to https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/24853/missing-highwatcher-oisig-in-temple-district-quest-investigate-and-destroy-the-cult-of-eyeless

I used the console

C:CreateCreature("BHOISIG") on the streets of the Temple District, and the priest is now inside the temple. You can talk to him and it will resume the quest as it should.
    Ok, I loaded your save and the journal says you have to go meet the priest in the temple of Helm. When I entered it, I didn't find the priest, which means you encountered a rare old bug, similar to https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/24853/missing-highwatcher-oisig-in-temple-district-quest-investigate-and-destroy-the-cult-of-eyeless

I used the console

C:CreateCreature("BHOISIG") on the streets of the Temple District, and the priest is now inside the temple. You can talk to him and it will resume the quest as it should.

Thanks, man you're the best! :D