Skip to content

Is Beamdog working on anything new?

EzekielJordanEzekielJordan Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in General Discussions NWN:EE
It's been over year since SoD (and it was an expansion anyway) and IWD2:EE is unlikely to happen due to the unavailability of the source code. So is Beamdog working on a new game? I remember reading that they've been hiring a lot recently, but I haven't read anything in regards to their next project.

Moderator note:
This account is a spambot that has copy/pasted this text from another site.
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• 1varangian1varangian Member Posts: 367
    Wouldn't we like to know. New games are announced when they are, but I'd like to know what's going on with NWN: EE and if it can ever get new expansions or premium modules.

They've been doing something with Unreal Engine. Hopefully NWN 3. =)
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,351
    opleine wrote: »
    Its awesome and I love this.
    Is the above a spambot as well. Still agreeing with it though... it has a point: Its awesome and I love this.

If not. Sorry opleine
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @StummvonBordwehr A bot, now banished... Saying good things about Beamdogs won't give you immunity, bots.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    mlnevese wrote: »
    @StummvonBordwehr A bot, now banished... Saying good things about Beamdogs won't give you immunity, bots.

shhhhh... you might hurt the bot's feelings :)
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited March 2020
    sarevok57 wrote: »
    mlnevese wrote: »

shhhhh... you might hurt the bot's feelings :)

Ohh I think you're right... sorry bots, not my intention. You are free to speak well or badly of Beamdog, of course :) But follow the forum rules and don't spam :wink: