Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

This game hates me (SOLVED)

2»

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 20,601
    Soido wrote: »
    What a lousy company. Lost in the translation of the rules. Glitching shortbow damage to 1d8 instead of core DnD rules1d6. Like the Dorn glitch, years into discovery still no fix. I have the impression this company has only one employee. No wonder Wizzards of the Coast gave BG3 to Larian. Although I am surprised Larian accepted

You, sir, take it back, please.

• SoidoSoido Member Posts: 172
    Done. It was a comment before finding out the true stats of the kobold via the console. It is obviously not a bug, my apology

JuliusBorisov
  • DhariusDharius Member Posts: 433
    edited May 26
    Lovely...if only our politicians would do the same :) you’ve made me go all gooey

• SoidoSoido Member Posts: 172
    With the words taken back, I do have still to express my disappointment that the new PC patch is delayed. But there are plenty of threds on the subject so I am going to leave it at that