Skip to content

[mod] Tale of Our Lady Dreamless

2»

Comments

• LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,703
    If I understood you well, you're speaking of the one with stranger scribing on the wall... it's a little secret.
    Just put a shrimp you may have found in the frozen cave complex and behold the wonders.
  • Viking8008Viking8008 Member Posts: 16
    If I understood you well, you're speaking of the one with stranger scribing on the wall... it's a little secret.
    Just put a shrimp you may have found in the frozen cave complex and behold the wonders.

frozen cave complex = location with frost salamandraz?
    Urm, what? No, the area below the pond. The one to which you need to open the passage after you investigate the stone homes / caves.
  • Viking8008Viking8008 Member Posts: 16
    Urm, what? No, the area below the pond. The one to which you need to open the passage after you investigate the stone homes / caves.

Yay, ty found it! Nice one! I love all your mods but to me there 2 ---
    1) They are very short. Like 20 mins and that's it.
    2) They are all at the begining of the game. Mb exept some Book with 3 pages and Miss Love. Also some Scout said he is busy right now. So waiting chapter 2.
    Do you have any more plans on more content mods? I personally would like to see a mod something about siege or arena-like (but siege is better, Heroes in defence ofc, not attack) with waves after waves and some elite boss fight with his most loyal servants.
    Well, these were to distract from the main plot, add side areas. Plus, I would say small adventures like that work with IWD a bit better than huge things. For example, I don't like TotLM, it's way too big for my taste, and a bit overwhelming. I suppose Snowytoes Hamlet is the biggest of my IWD quests, along with the Rediscovery of Kuldahar. I wouldn't say they are exactly small, even if they aren't huge.

Anyway, they are what they are. As for other IWD quests -- I'm not planning anything new for now. There are other mods I would like to focus on and release.
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    Thank you again for all your IWD mods, I keep coming back to them and they revitalised a game I have enjoyed for many years
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    I published a walkthrough on the wiki, that anyone can edit:

Tale of Our Lady Dreamless walkthrough
    Thank you! :)