Skip to content

It is HERE. Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition just launched to the App Store

2»

Comments

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    edited August 2020
    aarionn wrote: »
    I just quick tested it with the "The Cave of Songs" module and it works.

That's great!
    Anyway, this thread has more info about the topic (in case you want to share your experience).
    StummvonBordwehr
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

UPDATE [08/24/2020]: Fix to Scrolls!

- Learning spells from scrolls no longer causes the game to crash.
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    Great !

This release deserves a better score on the AppStore than what is currently reflected.

Hopefully several cranky wizards will conjure up more review stars now that they can twiddle with their scrolls ;)
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr
  • qwortyqworty Member Posts: 7
    Any chance this learning from scrolls bug hotfix is going to appear on Android/google play store as that is still broken at the moment
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    qworty wrote: »
    Any chance this learning from scrolls bug hotfix is going to appear on Android/google play store as that is still broken at the moment

That is next on the list, yes.
  • DonCzirrDonCzirr Member Posts: 165
    One issue that I am having on the iPad which I don't have with the IE Beamdog IOS games is the voice volume for spells being really low.

Turning the Voices Volume all the way up to 100% and Sound Effects / Music at 5% and fiddling with the 2D / 3D settings seems to make little difference.

Is this a setting you guys can tweak ? Hearing the spell casting in progress adds a lot to the atmosphere and if it is not audible / drowned out by other sound sources - it will reduce the immersion while playing.
    JuliusBorisovIllustair