Skip to content

What's your *real* alignment?

2»

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I don't really like cats so I'm probably the worst kind of evil there is . . .
    Tell me about it. Never understood the appeal of those mammals myself.
    Clearly snakes make for far better pets. They don't smell, cannot spread hair everywhere and more importantly: don't utilize their owners as personal scratching posts. :p

I may not like cats much but I am terrified of snakes - even totally harmless ones.
    KamigoroshiBalrog99kanisatha
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    I may not like cats much but I am terrified of snakes - even totally harmless ones.
    Funnily enough, my mother has ophidiophobia as well. Something to do with them not having visible legs or somesuch, I've heard. But then again: I am terrified of dogs myself. Which, I suppose, does look strange to many.
    Permidion_StarkkanisathaProont
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I'm fortunate enough to love most types of animals, furry, scaly, slimy... even stuff like spiders and scorpions I find fascinating. (Although I'll still give them a healthy berth.) The only two creatures I know of that will trigger instinctive revulsion in me are cockroaches and grasshoppers/locusts. And yet, I have no issue with ants, termites, bees, wasps, or beetles, so it's not something to do with insects in general.
    kanisatha
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Need an option for "Jerkish Good".
    ProontMichelleArvia
  • kanisathakanisatha Member Posts: 1,308
    Zaxares wrote: »
    I'm fortunate enough to love most types of animals, furry, scaly, slimy... even stuff like spiders and scorpions I find fascinating. (Although I'll still give them a healthy berth.)
    Same here. I too am fascinated by all manner of creatures, including the crypto kind. But many of them I have no wish to be anywhere nearby. ;)
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    edited September 2020
    I am going with Jerkish Good.
    Post edited by Michelle on
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    Need an option for "Jerkish Good".
    bv4dy57vx23f.jpg
    There you go: Jerkish Good.
    Balrog99ThacoBellProont
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    edited September 2020
    I don't know if I should be insulted that multiple forumites seem to like me being Jerkish :D
    HAHA
    Balrog99Rik_Kirtaniya