3. Lawful Chaos
      25.00%
    4. Chaotic Law
      18.75%
    5. Untrue Neutral
      18.75%

Comments

• Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    I follow the laws that don't interfere with my chaos...
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    edited August 2020
    I don't think any of the choices fit me. Certainly I am not in anyway evil, not even evilish good or goodish evil. Maybe there was a time when I courted chaos but that was long, long ago. I don't think I fit into any of the clasic lawful good scenarios either, just not that good I am afraid. Probably I don't understand neutral good or chaotic good enough to say that I could fit into their category. It's been a long time since I played D&D but when I did I always played a cleric, no one ever complained because no one else wanted to be the cleric. My favorite class in Baldur's Gate is cleric also. Stupid, I am not a healer at all in real life but I would rather fix people than break them. Frankly, intentionally hurting someone is beyond me, I can't. So where would I fit into the scheme of things?

Small add on, I am not much for breaking rules, so more than likely any kind of chaotic would not be a good fit either. Seriously, I come to a complete stop at STOP signs, I have never understood why doing the right thing was so hard. I broke a window when I was little. My brother and his friends were trying to do it and they kept throwing rocks and damaging this poor family's house so I broke it. As soon as I got home I told my grandma and had to work for the old Mennonite couple in their church for the rest of the summer. Well, they didn't work me too hard, pretty great people and I am still friends with their granddaughter. I have broken rules but I don't do it well. Just not so chaotic probably.
    Post edited by Michelle on
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @_Nightfall_: You're a mix of Evilish Good and Untrue Neutral, because you are 2 Good 2 B True!
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @_Nightfall_: You're a mix of Evilish Good and Untrue Neutral, because you are 2 Good 2 B True!

Lol, not true but you are sweet to say so. Just an hour ago I tipped my ottoman to get my cat off so I could I could have it for myself and stretch out. He forgave me though, he's good like that. :)
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Mine? Magically Magical.

Yes, that's totally a real alignment. Mage gang rise!
    w4ha462tlp8d.jpeg

See why I oust my cat? He thinks this is his throne. Usually we share it, I take one side and he takes the other, then I get up to get a glass of wine and he claims his throne. Grr! So I tilt it until he hops off and I reclaim my $250 ottoman, he can try to fit in anyway he can.

Not much to do with alignment right? I disagree. What do most put up with? He sleeps on my butt most nights and if I go to roll over he bites my hip, no blood just like he is saying, “Hey, I am trying to sleep here, do you mind?” He wakes me up by putting his head and paws on my torso somewhere, usually a breast and slowly extend his claws until I get up. I can’t imagine a bad-ass campaigner, that swings an ax or sword, putting up with that. Then I think of this giant, hairy, biker guy I know that drives around in his giant redneckmobile pick-up with his teacup Yorkie, how awful can he be. He has this angry, gruff demeanor but eh, not so tough after all. When I came back to work after being in the hospital for a while, bruises, stitches and bandages everywhere, he hugged me and asked if he could do anything. Maybe we are not the best judge of our own alignment.

Still not so good, just dumped the cat on the floor again. Not that it helped, he immediately jumped up behind my head and stretched out his arm so he could put his paw on my shoulder. Grr! Should have rescued a dog.
  • AerieAerie Member Posts: 226
    Technically my alignment is 'good'. But I'm truly evil. That makes me a good sort of evil.
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    I guess I'll go with Evilish Good. I consistently wind up as Lawful Good in alignment quizzes, but I suppose I can slip into the "NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED!" righteous wraths at times. :P
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    I think I need a clarification of the categories.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Arvia wrote: »
    Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Feel the schwartz in you!
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235

Hey! This is a teen rated forum, thankyouverymuch.

I see your schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how you 'handle' it...
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    not sure what these mean but if i were to choose from the original 9 i would say that i fit lawful neutral the best
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101

Space Balls? Seriously?

I'm afraid I'm a boring something between lawful and neutral good, you know, the Starfleet type...
  • DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    I align as a peach cucumber!
    Okay, evilish good is the best I can do.

slp9jlmgfxup.jpg

Gotta be at least a little evil to want to tilt his throne untill he abdicates.
    tokdq8jh82gw.jpg

Don't judge me.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    And here I am getting bullied by my cats into petting them when I want to just play games. I am such a pushover.
    Firm but fair, only way to deal with the furry little gods. Known fact.
    I make him butt me two, three times with his head before I pet him. Can’t let him think he is running things.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I operate under the hypothesis that cats are needy, rather than arrogant. Ever seen a recording of a cat left home alone? They very often tend to spend that time looking for their human. They don't seem like, but domesticated cats ARE pack animals.
    Lol, I didn’t boot him, just went to brush my teeth and he followed me. I don’t know why but when he lays down between the two sinks on the vanity he just stays there for a bit. I can read him very well and I have no idea why he does that. I have only ever tilted the footstool on him... um maybe three time and he was being a jerk every time. Last week when I did it he decided to stop playing with his tiny pumpkin(favorite toy) and start to chew on my toes. Kay, buddy, gotta go at that point. I sit with my legs and feet underneath me probably 70% of the time and don’t mind that he is there.
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    I operate under the hypothesis that cats are needy, rather than arrogant. Ever seen a recording of a cat left home alone? They very often tend to spend that time looking for their human. They don't seem like, but domesticated cats ARE pack animals.

He knows when we are leaving and gets depressed. Seriously he is awful. If one of us leaves he will cry for an hour or more then hop up into the front window until we come back. He needs to be with us. Always.
  • WarChiefZekeWarChiefZeke Member Posts: 2,651
    I am babysitting my friends cat until he has a place to stay. He doesn't like my dog very much, but my dog is well behaved and just wants to be his friend. He has the biggest fangs I have ever seen on a cat. They stick out of his mouth, like fake vampire teeth. I wonder why that is. Very sweet guy though.
    I am babysitting my friends cat until he has a place to stay. He doesn't like my dog very much, but my dog is well behaved and just wants to be his friend. He has the biggest fangs I have ever seen on a cat. They stick out of his mouth, like fake vampire teeth. I wonder why that is. Very sweet guy though.

Picture or it's fake news! ?
    Balrog99 wrote: »

Picture or it's fake news! ?

His name is Milo, and he has been my lap kitty for the past month or so. Will be sad to return him.

d4bu8qportmw.jpeg

Cute tabby. Looks like he could do more than 1-2 damage with those teeth though!
  • m7600m7600 Member Posts: 318
    My alignment is the same as Batman's.

I can't seem to remember, what was Batman's alignment again? : D
    m7600 wrote: »
    My alignment is the same as Batman's.

I can't seem to remember, what was Batman's alignment again? : D

Same as me, Chaotic Law... ?
    Batman is so early 50s, dood. Be Lawful Chaos like The Penguin and receive a self-exploding Prinny for free, dood! prinnerscared.gif
    (This post was absolutely not sponsored by NIS America Inc. in celebration of the steam release of Disgaea 4 Complete+)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    I don't really like cats so I'm probably the worst kind of evil there is . . .
    I don't really like cats so I'm probably the worst kind of evil there is . . .
    Tell me about it. Never understood the appeal of those mammals myself.
    Clearly snakes make for far better pets. They don't smell, cannot spread hair everywhere and more importantly: don't utilize their owners as personal scratching posts. :p